Thursday 3 January 2013

Christmas Window Displays in London

Happy New Year !

My new years resolution is defiantly to blog more and keep up to date with postings. I have set up a another blog which you can find here/ levinevictoria. Which will be more for showing things to do with uni. I have found that I can't leave this blog so I am going to use this one for everything and anything I find interesting. 

I thought I would do a little post on the trip I had up to London during christmas for my Birthday. There were some beautiful window displays this year and I thought I would share my favourites with you. 

Victoria Secrets 
Been a huge fan for years now I think they put on great catwalk shows. I thought that the outfits for this years 2012 show were amazing. I was lucky enough to go and see them on display. 




Love the wings :) 




Tiffany&Co

Tiffany&Co had miniature window displays. I decided to post this up as I thought they were really cute. I loved how everything was in miniature especically the little turquoise presents. 





Ralph Lauren 

Loved these window displays. I love the white theme running through each of them. Made me feel like I was in a perfect white winter wonderland 






I also did a post about the Harrods christmas window display here. Its on my other blog has I helped on the Jenny Packham Rapunzel dress. 

Victoria - This English Rose 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment