Thursday 9 August 2012

KONAD Stamping Nail Art


Hello my little Fashionistas!
I hope you are enjoying the sun?!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but Ive been on holiday to Spain. However I am back now, I want to tell you about this amazing new nail art kit a bought in Spain. It's called Konad Nail Art : check out their website here

The other day I had ago at using myself and did some interesting tips on my nails.







To this you will need the set, have look at the link I have put up at the top of this post. While in Spain I bought two KONAD image plates, one which as funky tips on and the other has cute little images one. 


I got two special nail polishes with the kit also which were red and white. Although the look which I have done in the photos I've used my own nail polishes.

sorry the picture blurred 

In the look I have done today I have used :

Nails Inc Fitzrovia : as the base colour
Nails Inc Old Park Lane: For the Pattern on tip of nail
Nails Inc Kensington caviar as a topcoat

Check it out 

Would love to here any of your lovely comments especially if you have tried it yourself :)

V
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment