Thursday 12 July 2012

Just a silly little post about glasses and a hair accessory

Hi guys ! I thought I would do just a little post about me new glasses I got a few weeks ago now. I just LOVE them :) ! I hope you like them to ? :)






My new glasses are from Tiffany's, as Audrey Hepburn would say, "I'm just wild about Tiffany's!"






Me wearing them, its not the best picture of me lol 


Hair accessory -Topshop




I got though I would add this at the end as I was wearing it today ! Its a new hair accessory that I got the other day in the sale and I absolutely love it :) Can't wait for the sun to SHINE to wear it out :)


Hahaha the stickers are still on my bed which I once stuck on there when I was a lot younger lol :)


Would love to hear any of your lovely comments 

V
xxx



2 comments:

  1. omgosh these are the cuttest glasses - I want them!
    http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete