Monday 11 June 2012

H&M to collaborate with Maison Martin Margiela?

 Hello my little fashionistas I have some exciting news. When exploring the web today I came across an article about how H&M is collaborating with Maison Martin Margiela this time to create a collection. However from the article it has not defiantly been confirmed! 
Below I have added a few images of garments from past collection from Maison Martin Margiela. From looking at these I am very excited to see what will be created. 



 Hmmmm.... I wonder was will be created for H&M.

A few years back Maison Martin Margiela teamed with Damiani to create a 14 piece jewellery collection. I think that the collection was beautiful. The jewellery was big and junky and would stick out and make a statement when worn. 
I am keeping my fingers crossed that Maison Martin Margiela will be doing a collection with H&M. 

Victoria. x

1 comment: