Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chain Headband

Good evening, today the sun was out a bit finally which makes a change from all this bad weather we've been having. I thought tonight I would upload some photos of a new headband which I got a few weeks ago when the weather was really hot ! I admit the photos I have taking are not the best of me but I was in a bit of a hurry to take them. I love my new chain headband I think it looks very oriental which makes me love it even more :) ! I am fan of the floral ones however I don't think they suit me as much. I feel the chain one suits my style a bit more :).  I got the headband for only £2 from Dorothy Perkins. 

 Chain Headband is from Dorothy Perkins 

 I got the crop top from New Look in the sale a few weeks ago. 


I went a bit colourful on the eyes by mixing pink and green with a black gel liner 

Eyeshadow: Purple and Pink from a Rimmel eye palette 
Liner on top: Maybelline Black Gel Liner 
Liner on bottom: Kohl pencil by Barrym green 21 
Mascara: Thick and Fast Black 


Victoria xx




No comments:

Post a Comment